DataDirect - Hybrid Data Pipeline (HDP)
Access Any Cloud Data or On-Premises Data Behind the Firewall
Hybrid Data Pipeline (HDP) is our self-hostable hybrid connectivity solution that you can run in the cloud or on-premises. With HDP, you can access data in the cloud or on-premises behind a firewall. Connect through a standard interface—SQL (ODBC, JDBC) or REST (OData 2, OData 4).
With the latest release, HDP 4.6 now packs even more functionality to help you securely connect with enterprise data – wherever it lives! New features include REST API Connectivity, Multi-Tenant User Management, Transaction Support and more.
Top Three Cloud Integration Solutions
Firewall-Friendly Access to On-Premises Data Sources
- Secure Hybrid Data Gateway lets you access data behind any firewall without complex network configurations such as SSH tunnels, reverse proxies or VPNs
- Share data securely between data centers even when the data centers are behind multiple firewalls
- We support horizontal scalability across multiple server nodes using commercial load balancers
- All customer-sensitive data elements (including remote credential or database pairings stored) are protected by encryption, both at rest (AES-256) and in transit (SSL/TLS)
- Unlike VPN, SSH and other traditional solutions, our services are engineered for the cloud to include a scalable architecture, access management, security and data compression
- Host the Hybrid Connectivity solution in your cloud, on-premises or in your DMZ
- Get real-time connectivity to the latest Big Data, Relational and NoSQL data sources
- All user passwords are encrypted using SHA-256-bit one-way hash with per-user salt
Expose Your Data Source for Open Analytics via SQL or REST
- Deploy a standard REST (OData 2, OData 4) or SQL (ODBC, JDBC) data access layer for your database
- Expose your on-premises data behind the firewall to cloud apps across the firewall
- All customer-sensitive data is protected by encryption, both at rest (AES-256) and in transit (SSL/TLS)
- Real-time access to on-premises data on demand can help you keep sensitive data behind your firewall and comply with strict data privacy laws such as GDPR.
A Single Interface to Access Any Cloud Data Source
- Access all SaaS/Cloud apps including Salesforce, Google Analytics, Oracle Sales Cloud, Eloqua and many more
- Access data through the interface of your choice—ODBC, JDBC or OData
- One interface to many SaaS APIs each with varying rules for authentication, query, metadata and qualities of service
- ODBC, JDBC or OData clients default to TLSv1.2
Top Reasons to Choose Hybrid Data Pipeline
Lightweight Data Gateway
Embeddable and White labelable
Securely access data behind the firewall without complex network/firewall configurations such as setting up a VPN or SSH tunneling
Embed Hybrid Data Pipeline into your app, white-label it and ship it to your customers to give them the very best cloud connectivity.
Hybrid Data Pipeline service can be deployed on multiple nodes behind a load balancer. Product has been architected to seamlessly integrate with both AWS load balancer and Azure load balancer.
One-click Docker Image
Trust your data is in good hands with a founding member of the ODBC standard, and contributor to many standards organizations―such as JDBC, J2EE and OData
Leverage new data access methods and technologies to power your business
Get 24/7 award-winning support and partnership via our global support centers
OAuth and Beyond
Get real-time connectivity to the popular data sources such as Salesforce, Apache Hive, Google Analytics, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Eloqua and more. We also offer a generic JDBC driver feature that allows you to plugin your own JDBC driver into Hybrid Data Pipeline.
Hybrid Data Pipeline supports OAuth 2.0 and Basic Authentication. It also supports external authentication mechanisms so that enterprises can verify users against their in-house authentication systems that may be using LDAP system, Windows (Kerberos), SAML/ADFS or any other authentication service.
Our encryption algorithms can be made FIPS-140 compliant using the FIPS Compliance mode (leverages Bouncy Castle as the security provider). Account lockout policy is enabled by default in accordance with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) low- and medium-risk guidelines.